Pineappleparty

sunnuntaina, joulukuuta 25, 2005

Sick.

It's fucked up being sick. Being fucked up is just sick.

It's even worse not being able to speak, cause your throat is glowing red and ready to rash. Listening to Broken Social Scene helps though, but actually being sick during holidays is one of the most annoying things on my list of the most annoying things there is. It's actually not far from the top-5. Sucks.

Everytime I swallow it hurts. Keeps going on. Maybe thinking back on what I got for Christmas would give me joy. Making a list of the top gifts I got. Lists. I'll leave something out, cause it would just be boring to list everything up here. Let this list act as a light to guide me out of this state of paralyzing greyness and endless anguish. Blah. And BSS. I was gonna get the new album for my sister, but they had run out of copies at Stupido. Weird?

1. Lost (Complete Season 1) dvd box. I think I mentioned this before.
2. Lost (Complete Season 2) dvd box. Hah, got you there. That's like next year, dudes.
3. Finally a dvd-rom and a graphic card for my PC.
4. Finally clothes for my partially nude body. People are still freaked out.
5. Books. You can never get enough.
6. A book called: "This Book Will Change Your Life, Again." Freaky shit.
7. Carcassonne add on. Good news for Jopi.
8. Gas mask. No kidding. In case of biological attacks. I'm safe. How 'bout you?

And there are other things, but I haven't tested, if they're napalm resistent. So I'm gonna leave them out and meanwhile just cough my lungs out. Fo' shizzle my nizzle. Merry Christmas, y'all.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 ip., Blogger John said...

I wonder why every time people are sick they want to bitch about it in their blog or journal. I've done it. Now even Ralph's done it. Why? I think it's because of lobsters.
World, FEEL MY PAIN! Aaaaghhhh.... Merry Christmas, by the way! 8)

get well soon, bro'.

 
At 12:28 ap., Blogger Ralf said...

Fo' shizzle...

 
At 1:35 ip., Blogger John said...

...and now I'm Lost. Steven Spielberg must be firing up a dinosauric lawsuit against that show for copyright infringement...

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home